- Boy Scouts of America website: The Boy Scouts of America is one of the nation’s largest and most prominent values-based youth development organizations. The BSA provides a program for young people that builds character, trains them in the responsibilities of participating citizenship, …
- Connecticut Rivers Council: The Connecticut Rivers Council is one of New England’s largest private youth-serving organizations; the Connecticut Rivers Council delivers Scouting programs that develop character, citizenship, fitness, and leadership skills to more than 32,000 youth and…
- Pack 24 on Facebook: This is a private group of parents and leaders associated with our pack. FB provides a great opportunity to share ideas, photos, and stay up-to-date on Pack 24 activities. If not a member send a request and we’ll add you.
- U.S. Scouting Service Project: A group of dedicated volunteer Scouters who have brought the resources of the internet to Scouting and built an online community of resources to help all within our Scouting organization
- BSA Training: Leaders are required to take Youth Protection training and suggested to take other courses such as Fast Start, and leader position-specific training. Training courses traditionally offered in a classroom setting are now available through the E-Learning site with membership to MyScouting.org.
- Scoutbook.com : Scoutbook provides access to valuable tools and resources that will help with the day-to-day management of a unit. Pack 24 has a paid subscription to this service and den leaders will be utlizing this tool to help track your scout’s advancement.
- The Patch Connection: The Patch Connection specializes in top quality embroidered fun patches for kids including Scouts, Y-Guides and all youth groups and the adult volunteers and commercial enterprises that support them.
- Boy Scout Trail – Uniform Guide: Official resource for Cub Scout, Webelos, and Leader uniforms…as well as proper placement of badges and insignias
- Uniform Interactive Guide The Boy Scouts of America has always been a uniformed body. Its uniforms help to create a sense of belonging. They symbolize character development, citizenship training, and personal fitness.